This course is aimed at traditionally qualified primary school teachers already working in, or wishing to work in a Montessori primary setting. The course consists of four one-week modules which cover Montessori primary classroom management and all the relevant curriculum areas. The content also covers the implications of CAPS and the National Curriculum Statement in a Montessori primary school.
We are delighted to be able to offer the Primary Specialisation training in JOHANNESBURG and in CAPE TOWN in 2018. Lectures will take place once a quarter, during the school term.
- Week 1 – Montessori Philosophy and Language
- Week 2 – Mathematics
- Week 3 – The Great Lessons
- Week 4 – Geometry and Classroom Management
A training manual is provided for each module that covers the workshop content in detail.
A certificate of attendance and transcript of content will be issued upon completion of the course. This is NOT a qualification, but rather a specialisation course in Montessori primary 6 – 9 years. This course has been put forward to SACE for Continued Professional Development points.
There are limited places available on this course.
- If possible, attend an Information Session at one of our centres.
- Complete the application form and return it with supporting documents to email@example.com with a non-refundable application fee of R500.
- Successful applicants will then receive an offer of study upon which the Enrolment Documents will need to be submitted with the payment of the Registration Fee.
|Montessori Primary Course||Application fee||R500|
|Enrolment fee||R5000.00||On acceptance|
payable over 9 months.
|In 9 installments of R910.00|
payable payable by the 5th day of each month.
|Total Cost: R13190.00|