About Montessori Centre South Africa
Montessori Centre South Africa was established in 2011 and is currently one of the biggest Montessori teacher training colleges in South Africa. Our six part-time and our interactive online campuses serve the diverse needs of students across the region. We are accredited and verified providers of two nationally accredited qualifications through the ETDP SETA, and are accredited continued professional development providers for SACE. Our national accreditation and various professional affiliations allow us to offer a variety of Montessori training options to South African students.
Montessori education is growing across the world. There are over 300 Montessori schools around South Africa.
Our Montessori and Professional Ethos
- We are experienced and respected in the field of Montessori education nationally and internationally.
- All our tutors are registered assessors and moderators with the ETDP SETA.
- Our faculty undergoes annual Trainer Training and engages in continuous professional development, nationally and internationally.
- As a body, we have a broad spectrum of additional higher education qualifications and continue to develop our skills and knowledge.
- We are committed to the development of Montessori children, educators and schools on the African continent.
- We are active in Social Responsibility Projects such as providing teacher training in disadvantaged communities, collecting and distributing Montessori materials to schools in need and providing mentorship where needed.
Our specialist, outsourced lecturers (for elective modules) are all experts in their respective fields and add a depth of understanding from the latest research in their area of expertise.
THE MCSA TEAM